Saturday, June 10, 2006

Changes

Well, changes are coming. Not sure what they will be as of yet but something is going to happen one way or another. I am in the beginnings of the middle of the end. It is going to cause a change. I hope it comes out well and that everything will work out as it should and I know that it will it is just the process of the change that is difficult. I don't really have to worry but...
Planning on heading to St. Louis for the GAS conference on Wednesday. It should be a great one. I am looking forward to watching the creation of great glass works and hanging out and just relaxing for a bit. Cool tools to be seen and neat stuff to play with. I always look forward to seeing people who make it all happen.
I will keep you all up to date on the happenings on the home front and at Blue Sage Studios. I have been lax in getting postings up but between shows, and work, and sleeping in the RV things are different.
Peace,
Keep it Centered.
Andy

No comments: