Friday, October 07, 2005

Weekend Schedule

We will be working on Friday in the studio just getting things together. Putting up shelving in the gallery. Making space in the torch room. Brent has been diligent in the running of wires for new lights and needs to be praised upon high.
Saturday is class day until 2 and then we will be going and blowing. Sunday will bring a final cleanup I hope and blowing around 2 or 3 for the evening.
I got a new receiver for our stero so music should be playing and hopefully speakers will be hung throughout the building for our listening pleasure. If you have not found Archive.Org you need to check out thier live music collections for download. It is a wonderous place full of awe.
Drop by the studio this weekend if you are out and about. Check out our progress and change.
Keep it centered.

1 comment:

Bella Forte Glass Studio said...

The more I think about it. I think I like the blue and gold logo the best. They are all good, I just like the contrast and the font style.