Monday, March 12, 2007

Clean up

It is pretty overwhelming. There is a bunch of little stuff. Just things everywhere. Trying to get organized and move around and do and go. It is difficult to know that to do next. Not having a specific place for things in the new location makes it tricky too. There is the want to move things somewhere but no where to move them too yet.

I am looking for someone who can unhook all the electrical wires in the barn. We need all the lights and plugs and switches taken down and packed away. It could be a big job and needs to be done well. I just do not have that kind of time. So if you know anyone looking for something to do for a couple of days it would be work. It is not a trash job either as it needs to be done carefully and thoughtfully.

If you have not checked out the calendar I think it will be a good way to keep up with things. It does require a signup for a free Google Account. I have the calendar set on my personalize homepage via google. Pretty neat setup.


I am working this afternoon in the barn and Tuesday too. I am planning on meeting Ray and Roy at the 1220 (or 1218 not sure which via the post office or the city) studio on Wednesday after yoga around 7:00.

Wondering about a new logo. Wondering what the Bewley's are thinking for a name of the building.

No comments: