Sunday, April 08, 2007

new logo


I have sort of updated our website at http://www.bluesagestudios.com
Drop by if you get the chance. We are working on a new logo. I think it will have a lot of potential. I can see the head cut out of metal and powder coated. We can use a real blowpipe to make it look like it is blowing glass and the O in studios is the piece. I think an embossed business card would look really cool too.
The studio is coming along. Getting things cleaned and arranged and moved out and around. Slower then I anticipated but coming along nevertheless. Many thanks to all those who have come by to visit and who have lent a hand.
Keep it centered my friends, keep it centered.

2 comments:

Bella Forte Glass Studio said...

I like the new logo the best of all I have seen yet.

Chris M.

Anonymous said...

decided to make my opinion official: dig the logo, really dig the logo