Monday, March 09, 2009

The Week Ahead

Today marks the 6th anniversary of Blue Sage Studios. March 9, 2003 was the day the furnace turned on and stayed on, granted it has gone off and on since then but...
I was thinking about a party or ice cream or something but just could not get anything together this year. Of course we always have ice cream in the freezer thanks to Ray so drop by and have a treat.

Monday - 4 to 9
Tuesday - Closed to Charge
Wednesday - 2 to 9
Thursday - 2 to 9
Friday - 4 to 9
Saturday 8 to 4
Sunday - 2 to 8 or so.

Monday is Spring Break and I will be in and out. Tuesday as well.

We will be closed from the 18th to the 23rd.

3 comments:

Bella Forte Glass Studio said...

Andy,

Congratulations on 6 years. If you hadn't started your studio, I might not ever have gotten the opportunity to learn to blow glass! Thanks!

mara said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Seems you outdo yourself each year. Can't wait to see what 2009 brings.

Anonymous said...

6 years that is awesome! Thank you guys so much for your help with my paper and allowing me to have a lesson in blowing glass. I can't wait to come back!

Morgen