Monday, February 06, 2006

Scottsdale

Brent is heading to Scottsdale for a show this week. It should be a good one. If you are a reading in Arizona or the surrounds drop by the ArtsFest in Scottsdale and check out our booth.
Things in the studio are going well. Ray made a great vase tonight. I will try to get a photo of it before he picks it up.
We will be getting a new furnace sometime in the next two weeks. I can hardly wait. We will have a new furnace party and everyone will be welcome to come out and take a dip.
Also on the up and coming scene we will be showing at the Art House Salon and Gallery around the 24th of this month. Drop by and check it out I will post more information on the opening as I know more. It is always a happening event to be sure.
Keep it Centered.

1 comment:

Is it sync'd yet? said...

Man I love new stuff. I need more new stuff.

Best of luck on the open house/showing. I am sure you will do well.


Scott.
.