Saturday, June 24, 2006

Working

Well, I had a nice post going and lost the whole browser.
We will be in the studio on Monday morning and maybe that evening. Tuesday morning we have a tour group coming to watch us work. That should be a hoot.
Trying to figure out the future. I am not sure where I will end up landing. We are looking for some property to move the studio too in case Angela requests we leave. I would like to stay out here on the land but I do not know if that is possible or what will happen. I need some investors if we are to get a building and land and a place to grow with dreams. Everything is so expensive. Something will certainly come along. I did find a neat place in Guthrie but it may be a bit small.
We are making some cool stuff in the meantime. Roy is making some kicken' cowboy hats, I am making small bowls and hanging vases. Brent is out in Portland working with Steve Stadelman on furnaces.
Almost lost this post again so I hitting publish.
Keep it centered.

No comments: