Friday, February 25, 2005

Great Night

It was a great evening. Thank you to everyone who dropped by the studio. We got to blow a little glass and chat and Angela did bring in a great salad from Lottinvilles.
It was a come and go evening. I don't think we really go a lot of glass made and put away in the annealher but we did have a great time. Everyone got to meet Jet and Myrna and they are heading back up to Seattle today. I really do want to visit them up there soon. Hang out. Go to the B&O Espresso. Visit glass studios. Reconnect.
I would like to hang out at Chico's Art Glass and Cunningham's studio again. I loved being at the 5th street Hot Glass Studio and want to visit there. Trubey likes a place in Pioneer Sq. I will have to find the name of it again.
I will be heading to Santa Fe for Spring Break and checking out the studios there. More details to come.
Keep it centered.

No comments: